|COST PER PACK||$11.99||$12.99||$8.99|
|COST PER BALL||$3.99||$3.25||$2.99|
*Gathered from public website, and player interviews
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are people saying about these pickleballs?
- Steve: "CROWN is my new favorite ball."
- Kerri: "Terrific price point! I'm buying all my balls from CROWN from now on!"
- Wally: "Man! These things are NEON! You probably could see them at night!"
- Paul: "These balls are as good as any of the established brands. I'm able to shape drives and roll dinks a lot easier with CROWN balls."
- John: "As much as we tried, I couldn’t break it. I like it. The color of your balls are a huge hit as well."
What if I don't like your pickleballs?
We think you WILL! But if you are not 100% satisfied, we will guarantee your purchase.
How do your balls compare against Franklin or Onix?
- TOURNAMENT BALLS: High-quality materials used for speed & accuracy.
- INCREDIBLE SPIN: You will notice a significant increase in top-spin and slice.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: You will crack your balls a lot less.
Do you have other color pickleballs?
- We are starting with "lime".
- Most players are moving to lime because a yellow-green ball is easier to see.
What's the difference between Outdoor and Indoor pickleballs?
Both balls are relatively similar with some small differences:
- Outdoor balls have 40 holes; Indoor have 26 holes.
- Outdoor balls holes are smaller in diameter than Indoor balls.
- Outdoor balls tend to weigh slightly heavier than indoor balls.
- Indoor balls tend to last a little longer because of indoor surfaces.